Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Year 2 Teacher looking for their next role?
Would you enjoy working in a school environment with a genuine and supportive SLT and friendly colleagues?
If this sounds like you, I have the job for you.
We're seeking a Year 2 Teacher to work in the lovely town of Harpenden. This is a full time teaching post starting from April 2018. You will be working in a delightful two form entry primary school where fun, energy and excitement permeates through the school.
- Working in an Ofsted rated 'Good' School where the children's behaviour is exemplary
- You'll be working alongside a very welcoming, encouraging and committed new headteacher who will fully support and motivate you to ensure you get the most out of your role
- All staff are friendly, hardworking and committed to building great relationships with all staff and students to ensure everyone enjoys their experience at the school
- You'll be working in a school which has a good community ethos in which parents, staff and Governors all contribute
- The school is well resourced with big, bright and spacious classrooms - great for various wall displays
If you are interested in joining this warm and welcoming school, please get in contact today and I will happily arrange for you to meet with the Headteacher and visit the School.
We welcome any questions you may have so if you would like to speak to someone about this fantastic opportunity, call Winnie on
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their recruitment needs.
Look at what our current teachers have to say about us…
"I was very pleased with the support and assistance I received from Randstad Education. They were efficient and professional in their approach to me and I felt valued and rewarded. I am now working in a school that is immensely rewarding and satisfying to work in and I think that this would not have been possible without your help"
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.