Are you an experienced Key Stage One Teacher?
Do you have a passion to provide the foundations for subsequent learning opportunities?
Can you respond to the fast changing needs of a modern classroom and bring value to the learning experience?
Then we've got the perfect role for you!
- Secure car parking
- Free CPD from both the school and Randstad Education
- Supportive and knowledgeable co-workers
- Well serviced transport links
- Competitive salary and contributory pension
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Key Stage 1 experience
- Full enhanced DBS
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
- Availability from February 2018 for 12 months
Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow? Are you looking for opportunities within a high performing school where you can exploit your potential to the fullest?
Don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
- Year 2 Teacher
- Key Stage One Teacher