- Westminster, London
- Long term/ Full time position
- £130.00-£195.00 per day
- Good transport links
- Starting Spring Term 2018
I am currently recruiting for a Teacher to take a Year 2 class in a vibrant three form entry school in Westminster, where partner teachers share planning to lighten the workload.
You must be an experienced KS1 Teacher with a strong understanding of the national curriculum. You will be able to think innovatively, work well as part of a team and embrace change. You should be able to demonstrate that you can engage and inspire pupils and have the ability and drive to raise standards.
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.