Year 2 Teacher - Newton-le-Willows (1 Year Contract)
MILK Education are working alongside a school in Newton-le-Willows to appoint a year 2 teacher to cover a maternity cover. This position is to start June 2018 and will continue until June 2019 for a year contract.
Previous experience of planning and delivering KS1 phonics is essential, as well as previous SATs experience and the ideal candidate will be flexible, reliable and have an enthusiastic approach to teaching. The class consists of 28 children with varying abilities.
There will be a Teaching Assistant working alongside the successful candidate therefore excellent team work is also expected. The school are looking for an extraordinary KS1 Specialist who will encourage and engage the children with their exciting lesson plans, whilst also upholding a calm and nurturing teaching approach.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
- Year 2 Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job