GSL Education are seeking an innovative and qualified Primary School teacher to teach Year 2 children at a thriving School located in Slough. The School is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the KS1 & KS2 curriculum. The candidate needs to teach Year 2 Maths and English in the morning and Year 6 Creative Curriculum in the afternoons.
Our client is a lovely School which embrace learning together for life. Every member of the school is dedicated to providing the best education to their pupils. They encourage all their children to take responsibility for their learning, to help develop them for the future.
The school is in a vibrant part of Slough. The school would like to appoint Year 2 Teacher who have confidence in planning and preparing age appropriate lessons to Key stage 1 & 2 pupils.
Applicants who wish to apply must have QTS, UK experience, and a strong National Curriculum experience in Year 2- 6/Key Stage 1 & 2
The successful candidate will:
- Be an inspirational teacher with the ability to motivate all children
- Be passionate about making a difference to the learning outcomes for every child
- Have high aspirations for all children and believe that every child has the potential to succeed
- Be knowledgeable in the KS1 & KS 2 curriculum
- Committed to raising standards and improving progress for all children in this key stage
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Innovative and shows initiative
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work as part of a forward thinking team
- A reflective learner who is always open to new initiatives
About the school and contract:
- Excellent career development.
- Interviewing ASAP.
- Great behaviour in the class.
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
Primary Teacher Specification
- Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one
- Provide two professional child related references good - outstanding
- Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be committed to best practice
What we can offer:
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge on the ever changing education sector
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
Should you be looking for a Primary School Teaching position role for 2019 academic year, then please contact our Primary Education Consultant, Hinal Patel, as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'