This is a non-planning role as the regular class teacher and Head of Key Stage will bear that responsibility. The 0.4 teacher will have marking responsibilities, however, and may be called upon to help out occasionally with extra-curricular activities.
There is a dynamic and forward-thinking Senior Leadership Team in place and they will be on hand to help the transition should it be needed.
Previous Key Stage 1 experience is necessary and the school is happy to consider NQTs with a preference for and experience in Year 2 classes.
As the successful Year 2 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Year 2/Key Stage 1.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- ?75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job