We are currently looking for a Year 2 teacher for a full time role in Bexley.
Prospero Teaching are working with an 'Outstanding' 2-form community school located in Bexley who are looking for an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher to join their team on a full-time basis, 5 days a week in a year 2 class for the Summer term!
This position is best suited to teachers with experience of working in UK primary Schools.
To be eligible for this role you must:
· Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
· Trained in the UK or overseas trained
· Have the right to work in the UK
· Experience teaching in KS1
The school are seeking:
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong commitment to school improvement
- Excellent classroom practice
- Have strong aspirations in setting goals and high expectations for children
- Believe in and be committed to every child reaching their potential
The school/The role:
· 2 form entry
· Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school
· April start
· 5 days per week / full time basis until end of academic year
What the school will offer:
- Well-equipped, bright and spacious modern classrooms
- Warm, friendly and supportive staff
- Competitive Salary
- excellent induction support
- Supportive and Stable leadership team who are heavily invested in staff CPD
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job