One of our vibrant Primary schools in Erith is currently seeking to recruit a Year 2 Teacher to join their supportive and stimulating community in February 2018 (the role is 2 days a week up until Easter with a strong possibility to become longer term for the right candidate).
The establishment promotes an exciting environment where staff are devoted to providing an excellent and engaging education that aims to enthuse in all their children a desire to learn, as well as care and respect each other. The school is spacious and has an incredible wealth of resources that permits teachers and students to merge creativity and education so that the children are able to maximise their progress. The school is seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and hard-working individual who is dedicated to making a real difference to the lives of their students.
The Candidate :
The ideal candidate will need to have experience working as a Teacher and a strong grasp of the current curriculum. It is fundamental that you have obtained a PGCE qualification or are an overseas trained teacher with QTS. NQTs will also be considered for the role.
- A strong commitment to inclusive practice
- An ability to build and maintain a professional relationship with students
- The skill to instil a fundamental love of learning in their students
- Creating an environment which allows each student to make excellent progress and to feel safe and valued
What we can offer you:
- Committed, diligent and hard-working recruitment consultants who offer a professional, personable service to all our teaching assistants and take the time to distinguish exactly what role you are seeking
- As the largest Education recruitment agency we have over 70 branches allowing each consultant specialise in a specific geographic location to obtain you work in close proximity to your house
- You must be able to Interview and Trial for Longer Term Positions
- You must also be in possession of a Child Workforce DBS (registered on the Update Service) or willing to apply for one
To apply for this position, please email me your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience working with children, any relevant qualifications you have obtained and why you would be ideal for the role. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information regarding our current vacancies and opportunities.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.