The school are seeking a highly motivated KS1 Teacher with SATS experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience preparing pupils for the KS1 SATs and a comprehensive understanding of the year 2 curriculum. It is essential that the successful candidate will hold UK QTS.
You will be required to start this role after Easter term , covering a maternity until the end in July 2018. It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in the Primary Setting.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and have a patient/creative approach to teaching.
- Have a passion for teaching and education.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Donna Winterbottom at CER on or email
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone
- Qualified Year 2 Teacher