*** Year 2 teacher to start in April ***
Closing date: Friday 16th March Interviews: ASAP
*** Year 2 teacher with experience teaching mixed ability students
*** Year 2 teacher with the ability to engage excellently and build rapport?
*** Year 2 teacher resides in East London and holds QTS
*** Year 2 teacher available to interview upon request
Located in Islington the school are situated 10 minutes walking distance from the nearest tube station. On their last visit they were awarded "OUTSTANDING" in every area and aim to hold this fantastic grade. The school are extremely proud of their students and the leadership team are incredibly supportive.
Heres what they offer;
- A group of children with a passion for learning
- Supportive senior leadership team
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school
- Well-resourced classrooms, library and intervention units
- Ongoing professional development
The role; Year 2 Teacher
My client is seeking an excellent Year 2 Teacher to join an already amazing team. Experience is recommended however NQT's are to be concidered providing they can demonstrate a great working attitude, positive nature and a passion to deliver excellence to students aged between 8-11.
Interviews are to be held on the as soon as suitable CV's are sent through, so if this is the ideal vacancy for you and you want to be considered for the role dont hesitate to get in touch immediately!
To Apply for the role of Year 2 Teacher at this vibrant primary school please contact SEAN GOLDIE at QUALITEACH on
- "Primary teacher""year 1"year 2"Year 3""Teacher""QTS""NQT""PGCE""Class teacher""KS1"