Year 2 Primary Teacher - Shoreham-By-Sea
- Paid To Scale
- Full Time
- February 2018
- 1.5 term contract initially
Would you like a new and exciting teaching opportunity starting after February half term? Have you experience teaching in year 2? Maybe you are an NQT looking to start your Induction?
If you answer yes to some of these questions then please read on...
An outstanding primary school in Shoreham-By-Sea is looking for an interactive and innovative year 2 teacher to join their supportive team. The school currently caters for 300+ pupils including SEN and EAL. This is a school that supports the community and prides itself on offering a balanced curriculum to all its pupils. The school has brilliant grounds, top of the line technology and spacious classrooms. This school is a warm and welcoming environment and as a result this school has brilliant staff retention. This opportunity is available to NQT's and experienced teachers.
- Contract until the Summer 2018 initially
- Accessible public transport links
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- An abundance of classroom resources including interactive whiteboards/Fusion boards
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
If you want to work in a school that makes all learning relevant, fun and interactive then this is what we need from you:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you're passionate about starting a long and fruitful career within a school that prides itself on offering, support, community and respect as standard then don't hesitate to apply now!
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.