This thriving and friendly East London Primary School is seeking an enthusiastic Year 2 teacher to join their team for ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Key Stage One teacher looking to take the next step in their career and join a lovely school, located in the fast paced London Borough of Richmond.
- Excellent TLR available
- Friendly supportive staff
- Great resources
- Excellent facilities
Applicants must be:
- Outstanding classroom practitioners
- Able to set high expectations for the children and themselves
- Able to motivate and support children
- Committed to working with parents and the wider community
- Able to work as part of a team
- Committed to providing the bet educational opportunities for all children
This friendly inclusive school is committed to raising standards and offering support to teachers with planned opportunities for continued professional development. The school aims to create a caring yet challenging atmosphere for the children.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send you CV to Luke at Reeson today. The Head teacher is looking to interview ASAP.