Year 2 general teaching assistant job in BS2
Part-time Year 2 Teaching Assistant job in Central Bristol, BS5. Working 3 full days a week covering sickness.
Your new company
A primary school in the BS5 area is looking for a temporary Year 2 general teaching assistant to cover a staff sickness. The school is based near Central Bristol and are proud of their values and inclusive nature. The school is Ofsted rated GOOD with a strong and supportive leadership team. The school has parking and local street parking, it is also a good access via bus routes.
Your new role
As a Year 2 Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the whole class and with small group interventions alongside the class teacher. You will be responsible for supporting with literacy and numeracy in line with the curriculum. There are some pupils within the class who present with SEMH so you need to be aware with how to support these pupils best with the support from the SENCo and class teacher. This is a long-term sickness cover working on a part-time basis, 3 days a week.
What you'll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You will be required to have experience working across KS1
- You will be required to have experience supporting pupils with social & emotional needs
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children.
What you'll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'