Summer term start Year 2 Teacher required at this three form entry primary school in Wembley
- This role is full-time position starting in April at the beginning of the Summer term
- This is a large school with teams of teachers in each year group who work closely together and do team planning together
- The school has excellent facilities having a recent multi-million pound makeover and a staff room with a balcony!
- The school has very well behaved children and supportive parents and excellent TA support. Outstanding status
- NQTs and more experienced teachers may apply
- School has very good transport links being on both the Piccadilly and Central Line.
The school are looking for highly motivated, dynamic individual who is committed to increase the learning potential of their students. These students have a broad range of abilities and you would need to show your experience through past references. You would be required to have a great understanding of the primary curriculum.
Please only apply if you hold a UK QTS.
Interviews will be starting ASAP, so don't hesitate to apply for this role.
If you feel like this is not quite the right role for you, please still contact us at ASQ- Education, we have a variety of roles in Primary and Secondary School.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to Lauren Rogers at ASQ Education.
- newly qualified
- Year 2
- 4 KS1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job