Year 1 Teaching Assistant Hounslow Area ASAP
Year 1 Teaching Assistant | Hounslow Area | ASAP
Are you a Psychology Graduate and aspiring Primary Teacher…?
Would you welcome an opportunity to gain invaluable classroom-based experience…?
A wonderful Primary School based in the Hounslow area are seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work within a Year 1 class, ASAP.
You will ideally be an aspiring Primary Teacher with a 1st Class or 2:1 Psychology Degree. You could also be an aspiring Speech & Language Therapist or Educational Psychologist seeking to work as a Teaching Assistant ahead of your Master's Degree in September.
Position: Year 1 Teaching Assistant
School: A wonderful 2-Form Entry Primary School
Location: Hounslow, South West London
Duration: Long-term, permanent
Pay: £70-£75 per day +£650 Healthcare Package
To apply for this ASAP Year 1 Teaching Assistant role in Hounslow, South West London, just send your CV in to Clarus Education today and our Consultants will be in contact within 24 hours if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
The Year 1 Teaching Assistant - The Person:
- Degree Level educated - Psychology, English, Primary Education
- Strong general academic background - A-Levels and GCSEs
- Ambitious, personable, team player, empathetic, personable, caring
Year 1 Teaching Assistant -The Role:
- Working alongside an experienced Year 1 Teacher
- Supporting pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Some SEN focus - Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), ADHD, Down Syndrome
Year 1 Teaching Assistant - The School:
- A wonderful and charming 2-Form Entry Primary School
- Highly approachable and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- An environment designed to inspire and engage every child
- Great location, very close to the local train and bus links
If you are an ambitious Graduate with genuine aspirations of becoming a Primary Teacher, or an Educational support worker, then apply for this fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable classroom-based experience as a Teaching Assistant in the Hounslow area today!!
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"