Are you looking for a Year 1 teaching role based in Tring?
If this sounds like you, I have the job for you.
We're seeking a Year 1 Teacher to work in the lovely town of Tring. This is a part time maternity teaching post starting from September 2018 to July 2018.
Benefits of working at this school:
- Working in an Ofsted rated 'Good' School where standards of attainment have risen every year since the school opened
- Pupils respond well to the school's high expectations for behaviour as a result the atmosphere is calm around the school and purposeful in classes
- You'll be working in a larger than average primary school so great opportunities for career development
- The school is well resourced and offers a vibrant learning environment with collaborative approaches to teaching and learning.
- You will be working alongside a lovely teacher who you will be job sharing with - which means joint planning and preparation and extra support with dedicated PPA time and will be well supported by their hardworking team of teaching assistants.
The children are at the centre of everything they do and would like someone who reflects this ethos. If you are interested in joining this positive and welcoming school, please get in contact today and I will happily arrange for you to meet with the Headteacher and visit the School.
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their recruitment needs. Randstad Education have over 20 years experience of working in the education sector and will help you make the right match with the right people in the right school.
We welcome any questions you may have so if you would like to speak to someone about this fantastic opportunity, call Winnie on
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.