MILK Education are currently recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join a local Primary School within Liverpool area.
Previous experience of teaching an EYFS class is essential, along with an excellent teaching manner and strong classroom management. We are looking for a dynamic Teacher who strives to raise attainment and create engaging lessons. A good knowledge of Phonics, Read Write Inc. and play based learning is desired but not essential.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3).
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If you are interested, please can you send your CV or call our Liverpool office and speak to one of our dedicated Senior Primary Consultant to disuss the opportunity further