Vision Teaching is currently seeking a Year 1 Teacher for a 2-form entry school rated Good by OFSTED in Haringey who can promote a love of learning and stimulate intellectual curiosity in their pupils.
The successful applicant will establish a safe and engaging environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect. They should be aware of pupils' capabilities and prior knowledge at a Key Stage 1 level and plan relevant activities to enhance progress.
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis and trial days will take place immediately; please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Don't forget we offer an attractive bonus scheme, including a £150 per referral!
If you would like to discuss this role and your suitability, simply apply now and a member of our team will contact you.
- Do you have a teaching qualification?
- Are you able to provide two education-based references?
- Lastly, are you eligible to work in the UK, without requiring sponsorship?
If yes… then we can help you:
- Apply for an Enhanced DBS (if required)
- Develop your teaching CV and maintain the Teachers' Standards
- Make a positive contribution throughout your career in teaching
If you want to know more about working with Vision Teaching or know someone who might, please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more about our service.
Vision Teaching is an established London based teacher recruitment agency. We value our relationships with schools and candidates and strive to satisfy each individual's requirements.
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
- Key Stage 1; Primary Teacher; North-East London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job