Job title: Year One Class Teacher
Start Date: September 2018
Salary: Main Pay Scale - £27,819+
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
NQTs Considered: Yes
We are working with the headteacher and governing body of a large and modern primary school located in Haringey, North East London. We are looking to appoint either an experienced or newly qualified (NQT) teacher to join their warm and welcoming team. Successful teachers will be those that are enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated and have a genuine passion for giving their children the very best education.
We need someone who:
- is able to motivate and inspire children
- is committed to working with families to ensure every child is happy, confident, creative and curious
- is highly committed to raising standards and life chances for all children
- is an energetic, positive and enthusiastic teacher has high expectations of all pupils
- can demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to work well as part of a team
- is creative and able to plan carefully to meet the needs of children in their class
- ' Good to 'outstanding' Ofsted rating from 2014
- deliver an exciting, rich and challenging curriculum
- are a very committed and enthusiastic school community
- are passionate about teaching and learning
- offer high quality Continuing Professional Development, bespoke to the individual
- take time to consider and address the well-being of pupils and staff
- work well together as a team
Teachers applying for this role must have the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Previous experience of working in KS1 or KS2 within the UK system (preferable but not essential)
- Two Teaching Related References
- A recent DBS
- Experience of managing a small team
- The school is located very close to a major underground station, providing excellent links to the whole city.
- If you looking to join a lovely school in North East London, this could be a lovely opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson Education for an immediate interview.