Do you have a passion for helping children to realise their potential?
Are you looking for a full time teaching role with an immediate start?
Excited about grasping the opportunity to nurture and motivate children at a pivotal point in their education?
Then we've got the perfect role for you!
This Primary school in Bury is looking to appoint a Year One Teacher from January 2018 for two terms. The role is to cover a maternity leave.
This Primary School in Bury is a single form entry school with a reputation for pupils who are enthusiastic about their learning. SATS results are above average and this is due to the high standard of teaching delivered. The staff are passionate about creating a strong community bond and work hard to ensure that parents and carers are involved in their children's learning. As a Teacher in Key Stage One, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with parents and carers.
This is a rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work with an experienced team of practitioners, who will support and motivate you throughout your time there.
- Access to free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is dedicated to implementing creative and fun lessons and will offer you ample resources in order for you to achieve this.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage 1 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering the highest quality of education to children and are interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a popular and high achieving school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
- Primary Teacher
- Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Year One Teacher