Key Stage 1, Year 1 Teacher – Immingham Area - £100 per day minimum
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1/Year 1 teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools in the Immingham Area of Lincolnshire.
Working with schools that strongly promote learning and progression for their Teachers.
The successful Key Stage 1/ Year 1 Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and Early Years Curriculum, You will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of Children with a variety of abilities. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Key Stage 1/Year 1 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Year 1 Teacher you must:
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 level
- Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) are also welcome to apply
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team alongside excellent supply work offerings you will also benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Education Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (agency workers regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher or an NQT who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and then would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you!!
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Lincolnshire branch -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job