A Primary school in the Blackburn with Darwen area are looking for a dedicated and passionate Year 1 Teacher to join their team starting September 2021.
* Year 1 Teacher
* Blackburn with Darwen
* Full time
* Key Stage 1 teacher *
* Primary school teacher
* September 2021 *
* £90 to £165 per day depending on experience
* Veritas Education
* This excellent Primary school is a family of learners, with a strong sense of community. The school's goal is to prepare these pupils to be independent, world individuals. The school aims for all pupils to develop with a strong sense of self and confidence that will allow them to succeed in school and in their personal life.
* This school provides a broad and challenging curriculum that enables each pupil to develop initiative, confident, dedication and imagination.
* The ideal teacher will be an experienced, high achieving and dedicated Year 1 Teacher who is able to independently plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress pupils towards achievement.
* This school encourages its teachers to be creative with their lesson planning, coupled with the abundance of facilities available to the teachers.
* This school prides itself on its behaviour management and they like each teacher to follow their behaviour policy which has been highly successful over the years.
NQTs, Experienced Teachers either UK or overseas trained teachers able to apply. Must have experience teaching in the UK and have a clear understanding of the National Curriculum.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'