Are you looking to work in a small rural Primary Setting?
Are you available on a Full Time Basis for the Summer Term Only?
We are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to start after Easter to cover on a full time basis. The school are very supportive with excellent opportunities available for the right candidate. The school has excellent facilities and the children are well behaved and the school have a solid behaviour management policy in place.
The school are looking for someone who:
* Has recent experience in teaching the national curriculum in a KS1 Class
* Is energetic and can motivate an animated group of pupils through fun and engaging lessons
* Has a passion for using up to date technology in lessons to enhance learning
This school will offer you:
* Fantastic support and excellent possible career progression
* A cohesive team that work hard but also have fun and share planning responsibilities
* The potential opportunity to become a permanent member of the school if all goes well
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be.
We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.