Year 1 Teacher Required ASAP- Newton-Le-Willows
MILK Education are looking for a resilient Year 1 Teacher to work at a one form entry Primary School in Newton-Le-Willows. This role is for 5 days per week and will commence ASAP until July 2018. There are 29 children in the class and a full time TA will be supporting in the class. There is also a TA who works 1-2-1 with a child in the class who may also be able to support as and when required. The ideal candidate will have excellent classroom control and be willing to work to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job