London | Merton | KS1 | Year 1 | Primary | Teaching | Education | Learning |
A Primary School in the borough of Merton is seeking their next Year 1 Primary Teacher to join their school after the Easter holiday! The School is enriched with a wide range of extracurricular activities as well as providing a high-quality education to the students. It values excellent education within the community and respects each child's individuality. The school is made up of a strong network of staff and parents to support students throughout their academic studies and beyond. The values of kindness, ambition and resilience are expected to be reflected through both student and staff members.
This role will be a full-time role starting after the Easter Break on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent after one term for the correct individual. This Year 1 Position will be teaching a class of mixed ability, including mild SEN children, alongside the support of a teaching assistant.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience working in mainstream primary schools in the UK
- Deliver dynamic and interesting lessons in line with the National Curriculum
- Strong Knowledge of the Curriculum
- Have good organisational skills
- Qualified Teacher Status
What you'll get in return:
- Excellent daily rate of pay in line with the main PayScale
- Continuing professional development (CPD) on an ongoing basis
- Potential for a permanent appointment
- Supportive and understanding senior leadership team (SLT)
- Support from a hardworking and friendly team of staff
If you would like further information on this role, please do contact me on: or alternatively you can email your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'