Simply Education are working with an Outstanding Combined school in a lovely village in Aylesbury. They require an experienced Year 1 teacher ideally full time would would consider 2 or 3 days a week for the right teacher. The role starts after February half term and could run for the remainder of the academic year and possible permanent for the right candidate.
You will have full classroom responsibilities whether that be part or full time (part time planning will be shared). The school is 2 form entry and also boasts fantastic results.
As the successful Year 1 (KS1) Class Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Year 1 (KS1)
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- ?75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job