Year 1 Supply Teacher Required Urgently, Havering, East London
Start Date- ASAP
Main Pay Scale
GSL Education are currently looking for a strong and committed Year 1 supply teacher who is prepared to take shared responsibility at our impressive client school until July 2018.
Our client is a vibrant mixed community school, which has a slightly above average 327 pupils. The school has a primary vision to educate children to become independent, lifelong learners and contributing citizens in a rapidly changing, challenging, multi-cultural world. They aim to create a happy and welcoming learning environment for children, parents, staff and the community; a place where everybody, working in partnership, strives to do their best and contributes to improvement.
The successful candidate must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Substantial and successful teaching experience in a similar role
• The ability to work constructively as part of a team and understand school roles & responsibilities
• A proven track record of leading school improvement and raising standards including systems of self-evaluation
• Strong knowledge of primary national curriculum
• Experience of working with pupils from a wide range of socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
• The capability to motivate and inspire pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
In return, the school offers:
• Fantastic pupils and supportive parents
• The high level of support that comes from being part of a an energetic and motivated staff team
• The satisfaction of truly making a difference to children’s lives
• A comprehensive programme of self-development and training that reflects their importance to the school as a whole.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff to have the same commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure form and bring evidence of identity, Right to Work in the UK and qualifications
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.