Year 1 SEMH TA - Dagenham
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced teaching assistant to join a mainstream primary school in Dagenham on a temporary basis.
The school caters for primary aged students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH) along with other SEND including Autism (ASD), complex needs and challenging behaviour. The Primary school is located in Dagenham RM8. This school is 'Outstanding' and each class is highly supported with high teacher to student ratios. The school is also a three form entry with again loads of support from around the school.
- It is therefore essential that the successful candidate has previous experience of supporting students with similar needs and challenging behaviour. The role will suit someone who thrives on working with young people with challenging behaviour whilst being a positive role model and is available to start immediately.
- Ideally you will be Team Teach trained however this is not essential.
- Working hours for this position are 8:30am - 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
- The school offers a fantastic support network to all staff and ongoing training opportunities.
- Pay: £61.50-£75.25 daily pay
What we can offer you:
- A school that values, listens, supports and offers opportunities for professional development to its staff.
- Committed, diligent and hard-working recruitment consultants who offer a professional, personable service to all our teachers and take the time to distinguish exactly what role you are seeking.
- As the largest Education recruitment agency we have over 70 branches allowing each consultant specialise in a specific geographic location to obtain you work in close proximity to your house.
- £60-£85 Daily pay
- You must be able to Interview and Trial for Longer Term Positions
- You must also be in possession of a Child Workforce DBS (registered on the Update Service) or willing to apply for one.
- Two references
We are working with various schools in East London; Barking, Ilford, Dagenham & Newham. If you live close by to these areas please get in touch and we can discuss both part time and full time positions within primary schools.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'