CER Education is seeking to appoint a KS1 teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Newcastle.
The successful KS1 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. CER Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of KS1 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of KS1 Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education at KS1 level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Alongside this you will have a dedicated Consultant who will manage your work load and ensure you get the very best experience of working in supply.
We also offer:
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested, apply today!
If this role is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other education opportunities CER Education can help you with.
If you meet the criteria but are not looking for long term work I also have a number of short term work opportunities available for people with the relevant skill sets.
CER have a unique Online vetting service so we can offer you a fast and efficient way to gain your DBS check
We also offer £250 referral fee on your recommendation of other education staff looking for work on a temporary or permanent basis
CER consultants are available from the hours of 7.15am - 5.30pm to answer any questions you may have in relation to the role
For more information on any teaching or support roles in schools please call us today
We welcome all applications
- Year 1 Primary Teacher - Blyth