Very attractive Year 1 or 2 teaching vacancy at this independent, beautiful and well- renowned school with small class sizes in the Borough of Merton. July OR September start, contractacted position based in the Wimbledon area.
- Must be a qualified teacher with experience teaching in the UK in Key Stage 1.
- Ideally be able to start towards the last few weeks of the summer term in July.
- The school will wait for a September start if the right candidate is not available until then.
- Year 1 OR Year 2 teacher.
- Ideally July start OR September start.
- Matching salary based on scale and experience.
- Maternity cover for at least 2 terms, most likely the full academic year.
- Small class sizes- no more than 20 pupils per class.
- A well respected, academic independent school in the Borough of Merton.
- Warm, motivated, passionate staff.
- Based in the Wimbledon area.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "primary teacher" "primary school" "ks1" "long term "key stage 1" "Year 1" "qts" "Year 2" "Merton" "Wimbledon" "independent school" "Prep" "preparator