Lively, 2-form Primary School based in Lambeth, South London seeking a Key Stage 1 Class Teacher.
- Long term
- £150 - £180 per day
- NQTs considered
This small school has a warm community feel where you will be welcomed and where staff and pupils thrive.
Are you a Qualified teacher (QTS) who is motivated and dedicated to child-centred learning?
Do you have a commitment to and experience of engaging learners?
To apply for this post you will need:
- To hold UK Qualified Teacher Status or certified equivalent
- Have experience of whole class teaching in Key Stage 1
- Be based within the UK and ideally the London area.
Please note that overseas applicants will not be considered at this stage.
For more information or to apply by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education
Responsibilities and Duties
- Whole class teaching of National Curriculum
- Preparation, planning and assessment (PPA)
- Differentiating for and engaging learners of all abilities including SEN and EAL
- Behaviour management
- Cross-curricular learning
- Parent-teacher engagement
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or National College registered
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant