Are you a primary school teacher? Empowering Learning are currently seeking a passionate and committed Primary teacher to work within one of our partner primary schools located within Romford, Essex. We are looking for teachers that have experience within primary education and can commit to long term work.
The school are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about teaching and has high expectations of all learners
- Resourceful, dynamic and determined to be an outstanding teacher
- Committed to their own professional development and is open to trying new ideas
- Committed to the school's values
The school are able to offer:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved pupils who are keen to learn
- A committed, hardworking team of colleagues
- An effective Governing Body and supportive school community
- Professional development for all staff including opportunities to work collaboratively with other local schools, advisors and consultants to improve practice
There are opportunities to work long and short term and this is a fantastic opportunity for you to secure a new role and of course add on to your teaching experience.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience within KS1 or KS2
- Knowledge of the national curriculum
- Be able to supply at least 2 education-based references
- Strong behaviour management
- Confident with SEN
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience. Please click apply now or call Steven at Empowering Learning on to discuss this role or any other primary roles we have available within the Havering area.
- Primary Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'