* Year 1 Teacher
* Supportive and friendly school
* Borough of Harrow
* April Start
We are looking for a Year 1 teacher who will make a real and lasting difference to pupils for a friendly and supportive primary school located in the borough of Harrow to start April with a view to go permanent in July.
This role would suit an exceptional Year 1 teacher who is keen to make a real impact in the classroom, and shape the future of an already vibrant primary school.
You will work in a warm, friendly and caring environment, and play an essential role in Key Stage 1 team in order to help pupils achieve the best of their abilities.
The school is looking for someone who:
- Is an enthusiastic teacher.
- Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Has excellent classroom management skills.
- You will be teaching the KS1 curriculum to a class of around 30 Year 1 pupils.
- You will be required to plan, mark and assess work throughout the academic year.
- You will also be given the opportunity to demonstrate varied teaching methods.
The school can offer you:
- Pupils who love coming to school.
- Opportunities for Continuous Professional Development
- Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
- A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
- A central location with excellent transport links.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Tammara Cowell
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- primary" "teacher" "qts" "nqt" "schools" "teaching"