Year 1 Class Teacher Andover
Fixed term contract for 2 terms - October 2018 until July 2019 - Year 1 Class Teacher
An infant school wish to appoint a Year 1 class teacher. They are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated person with a proven track record of outstanding teaching.
Applications are invited from creative-thinking teachers who are;
- outstanding teachers and classroom managers
- are innovative and reflective
- are ambitious and willing to take a risk
- are able to blend first quality teaching with the effective use of technology to raise standards
- are committed to cross-curricular, experiential teaching and learning which values the development of children's independence
- have high expectations and aspirations for all - are able to work as part of a dynamic and driven team
We can offer you:
- welcoming and enthusiastic children and staff
- excellent CPD opportunities
- opportunities to develop your own teaching skills and to make a contribution to whole school priorities
- access to working in different schools across the Trust
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Apply today if interested
- EYFS Primary Teaching Year 1 Andover Class Teacher Supply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'