Are you an experienced Key Stage One Teacher?
Do you really want to make a difference?
Do you want to work in a school where the children need an inspirational teacher?
Then we've got the perfect role for you, based in Salford
- Secure car parking
- For NQTs, 2 terms of induction will be provided
- Free CPD from both the school and Randstad Education
- Supportive SMT
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Planning, preparing & delivering the current National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Key Stage 1 experience
- Full enhanced DBS
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
- Availability from January 2018 to July 2018
Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow? Are you looking for opportunities within a high performing school where you can exploit your potential to the fullest?
Don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
- Primary Teacher
- Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Year 2 Teacher
- Year 1 Teacher
- Salford Teacher