Duties will include;
- Point of contact to customers to support with new and existing orders & enquiries
- Loading and unloading of deliveries
- Processing goods in and checking quality of stock prior to dispatch
- Moving stock around the yard using Counterbalance Forklift
- Storing and labelling of goods
-Keeping the yard clean, tidy & compliant with Health & Safety standards
Skills & experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar position (ideally from a merchants background)
- Strong communication skills when dealing with customers & internal departments
- Physically fit and happy with heavy lifting
- Counterbalance Forklift (preferred but not essential as training is available)
Hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5pm & alternating Saturdays 8am - 12pm, offering a starting salary of up to £21,000 (experience dependant). Own transport is required due to rural location with lots of free parking onsite
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'