MGF are currently seeking to recruit a Yard Operative to join our busy depot in Tring. We offer competitive rates of pay to applicants who display the required skills.
Reporting to the Depot Foreman, your duties will involve general labouring around the yard and will vary on a daily basis depending on the Company requirements. Your key responsibilities may include;
- Preparing equipment i.e. assembling, sorting and testing,
- Assisting in loading/ unloading of Company vehicles,
- Sorting, identifying and recording damages,
- Racking and stacking equipment,
- Driving Fork Lift Trucks,
- Inspecting Kit,
- Jet Washing,
- Order Picking,
- Testing of Hydraulic equipment. (Training provided)
For applicants with technical knowledge and a desire to progress, there may be opportunities to advance into other areas of the business once they have become familiar with the equipment.
The core requirements of the role are;
- Experience within a busy yard environment
- Good appreciation of Health & Safety
- Experience of working in a team environment
- A FLT licence would be an advantage
In addition to a competitive wage you will also receive:
- Full time permanent work
- Immediate start
- Usual working hours Monday - Friday (working days)
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Weekly paid
- Security of working for a well-established & growing Company
- Extensive Health and Safety Training
If you are an experienced Yard Operative with the required skills, and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you!
MGF is a privately owned, independent Company which has been established for over 35 years. We are a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering and building industries.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence
- CSCS Card
- Fork Lift
- Yard Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'