Our client has grown to become one of the leading independent suppliers of Aggregates and Packed Products across the UK.
Due to the continued success and expansion of their business, they are currently looking for a Yard Operative to join their busy team at the Mangreen Site In Norwich.
Yard Operative - Role Summary:
- Needs to be capable of driving mobile plant and able to learn the use of the bagging machines on site
- Work in all weather conditions
- Work within a highly motivated team with good communication being fundamental within the role
- Reading & Writing skills are required to be used on a daily basis
- Hard work and manual work is also required on a daily basis
45 hours per week
07.00 - 17.00 hours Mon-Fri
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure safe, Compliant & Efficient production of bagged aggregates
- Ensure high standards of Health & Safety at all times, reporting any issues, accidents and near miss to Line Manager
- Work as part of a high performing team to produce bagged aggregates for our customers with focus on quality and production key
- Operate a Forklift truck and loading shovel, depending on site requirements
- Completion of fixed plant and mobile plant inspections
- Bag aggregates in a plastic and bulk bag to the required target levels with relevant training given.
- Net and sheet lorries as and when requested by Line Manager
- General housekeeping duties as and when requested by Line Manager
- Good communication with all drivers, yard operatives and delivery drivers.
- High Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job