Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Discount Car Scheme and Benefits Package.
Overview of role
Our client is looking for Yard Operatives to join its team based in Newbury. You will be working in a friendly, busy environment with the responsibility of undertaking general duties, including receiving incoming vehicles into the Yard and ensuring the vehicles are received and imaged in line with our company procedures. The completion of work orders associated with vehicles and other operational requirements to satisfy our business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensures vehicles are maintained according to Company standards and customer requirements
* Provides basic facility maintenance including cleaning, basic repair and yard upkeep
* Records vehicle information accurately and legibly
* Operates digital handheld device and other basic vehicle documentation and tracking devices
* Provides excellent customer service as required and directed
* Maintains a positive and professional attitude
* Meet time driven deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality standard of work
* Follows Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment
* Fork Lift Truck Licence
* Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
* Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
* Full Driving Licence
* Happy to work outdoors in all weather conditions
If you are interested and have ALL of the requirements above, then please do not hesitate to apply!