Yard Manager – Architectural Metalwork
Location: Great Dunmow
Job Type: Permanent full time
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a well-established company based in Essex with many years’ experience in the architectural and secondary steelwork industry.
A position has become available for a Yard Manager to work within their increasing busy team, serving multiple buildings and operations.
About the Yard Manager role:
The Yard Manager will be responsible for the day to day organization of the plant equipment and stock, from offloading and loading equipment using forklifts to do so, delivering parts to sites as and when needs be whist upholding the cleanliness and health and safety on site at all times.
Requirements of the Yard Manager:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a similar position is ESSENTIAL
- Section finished products for job specific requirement
- Organising stock
- Managing a small Team
- Loading /unloading
- FLT Operation and fork lift logs
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met across the yard
- Taking deliveries
- Assisting tradesman with materials
- Keep the working yard free of hazards as per the company's health and safety policy
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Yard Manager position then please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.