Brookwood Search & Selection are currently recruiting for a Yard Manager on behalf of one of the UK Leaders in scaffolding due to rapid growth
Must be an experienced yard manager, previous experience in scaffolding in advantageous but not neccescary.
You must be able to:
• Enforce of all safety policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the management of all yard employees and all temporary yard labor.
• Inspect each delivery and return to ensure proper identification of items and accuracy of the counts.
• Responsible for the accuracy of all paperwork concerning any movement of equipment.
• Ensure proper receipt of all incoming equipment including verification of counts, inspection of the condition of the equipment and the completion of all required paperwork.
• Responsible for maintaining the equipment in an organized fashion (i.e., separation of equipment requiring maintenance, equipment to be charged to the customer, and equipment that is rent ready).
• Insure that any damaged equipment is repaired properly.
• Properly account for equipment that is to be charged to the customer.
• Perform daily and weekly truck audits.
• Communication of level of inventories to management.
• Hold daily morning yard meetings to discuss daily objectives and safety issues
• Monitor all preventive maintenance of yard equipment and the completion of the daily inspections.
• Maintaining well-organized, safe premises.
• Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
• Have successfully completed and understand all required safety training.
• Responsible for training and developing yard personnel.
• General housekeeping of warehouse and exterior premises on a weekly basis.
• Report any unsafe acts.
• Attend all required safety meetings.
If you are currently working as a Yard Manager and would like to discuss the postion to see how it can be beneficial to you please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job