Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £250 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a Yard Assistant/Skinner based at our Rampisham Site. This is a full time permanent position working 40 Hours a week Mon- Fri, (plus occasional Saturday’s as required).
As a Yard Assistant/Skinner you will work in a busy Fallen Stock Transfer Yard and your duties and responsbilites will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• Skinning of animal hides.
• Producing samples on behalf of APHA.
• Unloading vehicles with a Telehandler.
• Carrying out general yard duties.
• It would be desirable for the individual to have experience of working in an abattoir, butchers or agricultural environment.
• Experienced in driving a Telehandler Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Salary: £10.00 p/hr, increasing to £10.44 p/hr once relevant training related to the position has been completed, plus Company Benefits.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter for this Yard Assistant / Skinner role.
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date - 18th March 2018
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.