FULL TIME Year 6 Teacher in Bognor Regis
Full Time Year 6 teacher needed for a large and happy primary school in Bognor Regis, with a friendly, nurturing and busy environment.
This to start at Easter. They will consider both NQTs and experienced teachers.
The school are looking to appoint someone who
• Is an outstanding, motivated and skilful Teacher with an excellent understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
• Has a desire to create an engaging curriculum, which will excite and inspire the minds of your pupils
• Has the dedication to work in partnership with families and professionals to provide appropriate support for all children.
You must have
• Qualified Teacher Status
• The eligibility to work in the UK
• A current DBS or be willing to apply for one
• Two suitable references covering the last two years
You will need to be an NQT or an experienced primary trained teacher who holds QTS and has experience of teaching in the UK.
You will be joining a vibrant team who are professional, hardworking and supportive with the capability and desire to raise achievement even further. The students are enthusiastic and willing to learn and are proud of their learning environments.
For more information, please contact us on or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to
We look forward to hearing from you!