I am looking for a full time teacher from the end of February until the summer. This is a full time role that will be part time whole class teaching in Y5, and part time Y6 SATs boosters. If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new challenge please get in touch on .
- To be a learning community
- To have an ethos of co-operation and responsibility
- To achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum
- To provide a safe and secure environment
To promotes high achievement and learning for life by encouraging children to:
- Take responsibility for their own actions;
- Have a sense of fairness and co-operate with others
- Have high self-esteem, respecting themselves, others and the environment.
- Achieve high standards of responsible behaviour
- Be emotionally well developed
- Have a creative approach to activities
- Have enquiring minds and a spirit of curiosity and enjoyment of learning.
- Learn successfully, both independently and collaboratively.
- Become highly motivated learners
- Achieve their highest possible standard in all areas of the curriculum
- Fulfil his/her own potential from their individual starting point.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle
- Enjoy learning
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.