One of our larger Chesterfield primary schools is currently seeking a Y5 teacher to join its established team. The school - designated 'Good' by Ofsted - has been commended for its strong leadership and supportive staff. Pupils enjoy a broad and balanced curriculum and behaviour is good. We are especially keen to hear from experienced Keystage 2 teachers, although NQT's and RQT's are also encouraged to get in touch. Interested candidates should have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and the ability to engage inquisitive young minds with fun, inspiring lessons.
• An individual with QTS or Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT)
• A Teacher with recent classroom experience and a sound knowledge of the current national curriculum
• Able to explain the difficult to make it easier for young learners to understand and progress in their learning
• Keen to ensure children enjoy and have fun whilst learning
• Able to plan and deliver interesting and inspiring lessons that hold the attention of young inquisitive minds
• Exceptional support, 24/7
• Friendly, dedicated consultants who work hard to secure the best assignments all teachers
• The best placements at local schools
• CPD opportunities to help you in your career
• Excellent rates of pay to recognise all your hard work
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. As a smaller organisation, we work hard to offer those seeking supply work a refreshing change to some of the larger national agencies together with friendly, professional, honest support.
If this opportunity doesn't sound quite right for you but you are looking for other supply work please get in touch. We are always keen to speak to experienced teachers.
- Primary Teacher
- Keystage 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job