Reed Education Scunthorpe are currently working with a ‘Good’ school in the Doncaster area on a long term role. The school thrives on the children’s excellent behaviour and constant achievements.
My client is looking for 2 outstanding Primary KS2 Teachers, one in Y3/4 and the other in Y5/6 to start in February on a Long Term contract. Both will be full time, with a view to becoming permanent posts in April.
• The team are extremely supportive and they believe that all staff and children should be encouraged to reach their fullest potential.
• This school works exceptionally hard to encourage the children
• An inspiring working environment for the right individual
• A fantastic village school with children in the nursery that are a pleasure to teach
What you will need in order to be able to apply:
• A minimum of 3 years experience working in a Primary school environment
• A valid DBS or to be on the update service
• Have been observed to be 'Good' or 'Outstanding'
• Experience of various behaviour strategies
Please note, this role would not be suited to an NQT or RQT.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Andrea Keating. We would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business