The Education Specialist are acting as a recruitment business, recruiting on behalf of a Primary School based in the Oldham area. The school has been rated as "good" by Ofsted and as a forward-thinking innovative school.
We are looking for a Year 4 Class Teacher who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner & has high expectations of children and their learning?
- Has knowledge of effective strategies to raise attainment and progress & can work well as part of a team
- Is creative and constantly looking for ways to engage and inspire children
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum for KS2
- Has good organisational and classroom management skills
- Has excellent communication skills with a range of stakeholders
- Is willing to be flexible
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering of engaging lessons
- Providing feedback to parents
- Direction of teaching assistants/learning support.
- Classroom / Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures.
Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status, and have experience teaching in UK primary schools and must be able to fully commit to the post and will be required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This role commences on the 3rd September 2019 until 19th December 2019.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm
Total working hours in the school will be 37.5 per week
The salary for this role is pro rata based on the teacher pay scale grading from
M1 £23,720 up to UPS 3 £39,406
Successful candidates will be required to hold, or apply for, an enhanced DBS and be subject to safeguarding and vetting checks.
How can you be considered?
Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people. We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Why should you choose TES?
At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Holiday pay scheme.
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'