Long Term Teaching Assistant for Gloucester School
Hays Education is currently recruiting for specialist EBD Specific Teaching Assistant to work with a pupil in Year 3 with an ECHP for behaviour. You will be working in a large primary school in Gloucester
You will be required to provide full time support to this pupil on an ongoing basis.
· To liaise with classroom teacher and help to prepare, plan and implement activities based on national curriculum
· To monitor pupil's responses to learning activities and undertake pupil record keeping as requested
- SKIP or Team Teach experience is desirable
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Experience of supporting on a 1:1 and small groups
- You MUST be able to provide us with recent, relevant references
- NQT's are welcome to apply
- Well organised and punctual
- Excellent Attendance and Reliability
All Teaching Assistants go through a comprehensive clearing procedure, allowing us to guarantee to our clients that they will continue to receive quality teaching staff.
Our rates of pay are competitive, and in addition to being paid weekly you will receive holiday pay in the school holidays.
You will have a personal dedicated consultant and will receive professional advice and support throughout your job search and during your placements new company