Key Stage 1 (KS1) Primary Teacher - Sheffield
CER Education are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 (Y1/2) Teacher to join our successful team working in a primary school in Sheffield.
The successful Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and experience in Primary schools, ideally within Key Stage 1. Have Y2 SAT's experience, Read Write Ink training and Maths Mastery Training. You will be skilled in motivating students' to take a real pride in their work. A dedicated practitioner, you will thrive on the daily challenges that teaching brings with a determination to assist the school in their vision. This is an exciting opportunity to build your profile within the school and make a real difference to the children's development.
To be considered for this position of Y1/2 Teacher you must:
- Have experience in teaching primary school education, ideally within Key Stage 1.
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At CER Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done. As part of the CER primary education Supply Team in Sheffield you will benefit from:-
- A dedicated primary Consultant
- The support of the other members of the primary supply teaching team
- Plenty of variety and choice at school level
- Good rates of pay and ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
If you are a qualified primary teacher who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
The position is on an ad-hoc, supply basis with the possibility of moving into a full time position in the future.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities in the Sheffield please contact Ross Clarry