Senior Bookkeeper - Xero Specialism
£30,000 - 35,000 + including generous benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the busy team within a top 20 accountancy firm. This role, reporting to client Managers, will be client facing, and provides an opportunity to develop client management, reporting and bookkeeping skills within a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be the Xero Champion and expert within the business and will carry out multiple implementation projects and training work.
As the largest and fastest growing division of the company the client is looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join the team to assist in achieving the strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
Our client is a top 20 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. The firm is incredibly well-established with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Senior Bookkeeper role is offering a highly competitive salary, progression within the team and study support if required.
The Senior Bookkeeper duties will be:
- Carrying out Xero training for a wide range of businesses
- Implementation and backfill projects on Xero & Receipt Bank
- Provide on-going Xero support to internal and external clients
- Identify Xero add ons to assist clients with their business and accounting processes
- Coordinate and oversee monthly bookkeeping and preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of management information for clients & internal managers
- Discussions with clients on management information and identifying areas for improvement
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with clients
- Advanced knowledge of Xero a must
- Experience using Receipt Bank
- Minimum 3 - 4 years bookkeeping experience
- Previous practice experience is a must
The Senior Bookkeeper will have the below skills:
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, able to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Willingness to travel locally
In return you will be offered:
A highly competitive package, including a generous array of benefits for you and your family. The environment in this Top 20 office environment is warm and friendly. There are great people here and they work with some really impressive clients in an environment not found in a conventional accounting firm.
Please apply today to find out more.